Thursday, April 7, 2011

Telling myself the truth

"Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the Lord you God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you." Deuteronomy 31:6

"The Lord himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged."Deuteronomy 31:8

" Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said,
 ' Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you.' So we say with confidence, 'The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?" Hebrews 13:5,6

My children are accustomed to seeing 3x5 all around the house. I use them to tell myself the truth. When ever I'm reading the Bible and a verse stands out to me I copy it on a 3x5 card.  I find my "truth markers" everywhere. Of course I can't keep it to myself and there are many 3x5's in my children's possessions.

Today the truth I'm carrying with me is that God has gone before me, that He is with me, and that He will never forsake me.

1 comment:

  1. I love you, Sarah. And it is obvious to everyone that God is with you. You are highly favored and I count it an honor to shoulder with you for the Kingdom. It's an honor that He even let us cross paths. You're such a blessing to all, especially me. Please know that. God has used you in my life again and again and I've known you for such a short time. How can one person make such a deep impact in another's life? Faith? Etc... Only God!

    ReplyDelete